As a Senior Development Manager, Myah is responsible for overseeing all facets of Redstone’s development platform with primary focus on managing Redstone’s ground-up development projects from due diligence to entitlements and permitting, all the way through construction, and the production of new development deals. Myah also leads the development team’s underwriting of deals and management of budgets from pre-acquisition through construction.
In her free time, Myah enjoys traveling, taking classes at Barry’s, enjoying a mezcal skinny margarita, and spending time with family, friends, and her fox red Labrador Retriever, Reef.
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science, Finance & Real Estate
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designee
- Commercial Real Estate Women Tampa Bay (CREW) – Director at Large
- NAIOP - Developing Leaders Chair
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Executive Council Member
- Real Estate Society at USF – Advisory Board Member
- Real Estate Investment Council (REIC) - Young Leaders Steering Committee
- CCIM FL West Coast District – Marketing & Designation Promotion Chair
- Metropolitan Ministries (MetMin) – Facilities Committee
- CCIM Florida Chapter – Social Media Chair (2022)
- Emerging Leaders of Tampa Bay – Ambassador (2021)
- Florida State University COB – Real Estate Society Mentor (2020 & 2021)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate